Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Kind of a Heavy Sleeper.

Around 4:30 in the morning I awoke to find both my husband and Miss G all wigged out and wide-eyed. Apparently moments before there had been quite a loud boom! that woke them both and gave our house quite a shaking. Or so I was told--I heard nothing. We learned it was a natural gas explosion about four blocks from our house. No fire, but two people were flown to the burn center in Salt Lake. Yikes!

Photo: Darin Oswald, Idaho Statesman-Journal


Post a Comment